Elysian yarn is an amazing blend of superwash Merino and acrylic. Well named, Elysian is a term used to describe something that has heavenly characteristics! Machine-washable, incredibly soft and available in a multitude of fantastic colors, this yarn would be ideal for so many knitting projects from snuggly blankets to stylish sweaters.
- 60% Superwash Merino Wool / 40% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 219 yds (200 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 (4.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 20 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 - I (4.50 - 5.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 - 16 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.