Eco+ Merino comes in rich vibrant colors and is super soft. It's made in extra-generous skeins of Bolivian merino wool making it perfect when you need extra softness for next to skin wear like hats, scarves, cowls or mitts but with its ample amount of yards perfect for cardigans, pullovers and blankets, too.
- 100% Bolivian Merino Wool
- Weight: 250 g (8.75 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 478 yds (437 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 - 10 (5.5 - 6.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 14 - 16 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: K - L (6.5 - 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 9 - 11 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.