Pacific® is a worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn in a huge range of colors. It's an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend, and has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many hues that are available in this yarn. There's really nothing that Pacific® isn't great for: sweaters, blankets, baby projects, or anything that's worn next to the skin.
- 60% Acrylic / 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 213 yds / 195 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 18 - 20 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry Low.