Deliciously soft, Llamerino is a wonderful multi-season yarn. Softness and insulation of the Baby Llama is complimented by the memory and stability of Merino Wool. The Sport-weight blend has a generous 291 yds (267 m) per 100 g.
Llamerino works up beautifully with lace, cables, color-work or just the simplest of stitch patterns. Available in a wide palette of colors.
- 50% Baby Llama / 50% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 291 yds (267 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: G - 7 (4.0 - 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 17 - 18 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.