220 Superwash® Wave
220 Superwash® Wave is our classic 220 Superwash® with a new color shift effect. The color repeats are very long (full transition is around 1,000 yards) with some high contrast and some tonal colorways. It is still a natural fiber that is easy-care meaning you can machine wash and dry it! It's great for all ages, and comes in a wide array of colors. From accessories and kids items to blankets and quick knits, this is the perfect yarn!
- 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 20 - 22 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.